Many businesses choose Out and About Adventures to conduct a corporate program on their behalf and these are developed through a consultation process with our staff.
Programs usually last a full day and have a particular focus, such as:
- A Staff Christmas party or picnic day in the outdoors
- A thank you to staff for job well done
- A celebration of a business milestone or achievement
- A grouping of activities focussed on work related issues such as communication, tolerance, acceptance and problem-solving.
- An opportunity for reflective time (typically out of mobile phone range!)
Food and beverages (including morning and afternoon tea) are generally provided as part of these programs and we attempt to satisfy those with any special dietary needs.